Difference between 2uz and 1uz injectors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dweinhart

There are upgrades available for 2uz injectors but I can't for the life of me find ANY toyota/lexus injector similar enough to 1uz/3uz injectors to even share oring/seal kit. Does anyone have a 2uz injector we can compare to find out what the difference is so we can find something compatible?Or an aftemarket fuel rail to allow the use of standard injectors for the vvt-i model? I am looking to get a gs400 in future but if I can't overcome the injector hurdle I will have to stick with the sc.....

I have plenty of 2uz injectors. They work great in the 1uz non vvti 1uz. I use normal injectors in the 3uz with a couple of tweaks. I might get around to doing a video one day.

I can get non vvti upgrades all day long but I am having a bugger of a time trying to get vvt upgrades. I was asking if we can get a 2uz injector to work in vvti because I know I can get rx8 injectors that will drop into a 2uz. If you could show how to tweak normal injectors to work in vvti you would be a life saver.....I'm a fan of your other videos btw....

I can get non vvti upgrades all day long but I am having a bugger of a time trying to get vvt upgrades. I was asking if we can get a 2uz injector to work in vvti because I know I can get rx8 injectors that will drop into a 2uz. If you could show how to tweak normal injectors to work in vvti you would be a life saver.....I'm a fan of your other videos btw....
One day ill get the video sorted for fitting normal injectors into vvti