power steering leaking

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Comrade_Charlie

It is leaking around the pump, does the fluid actually run through the bracket, I just got it all backtogether from replacing the timing belt, took me 3 months to do LOL. but the geniuses that took it apart took all the bolts out and I dont have any of them, I have 3 bolts in it but I think its not all the way on the bracket yet. If the fluid runs though the bracket then thats fine I just need to get it bolted on better. But if it runs anywhere else its probable a loose line or something.

Got the PS fixed.

But im having a problem with the temp gauge, it is not doing anything just sitting on "C" and I drove it a good bit. where is the coolant sensor and connector on the engine?

Also how do I get the cooling system full, do I pour water in that top 17mm bolt above the themostat? Or do I pour it in the place on the driver fender well?

The temp sensor is on the front water bridge.

If you look at the PS pump it is above and to the right just in front of the manifold.

Fill the system until the radiator is full. Then remove the 17mm bolt from the top of the thermostat housing and it should allow the air out. Keep filling it until the coolant comes out of the bleed then put the bolt back in.

Make sure there is coolant in the overflow tank and it should bleed the rest of the air itself.

Check the overflow tank every couple of days and make sure it has enough coolant in it.