Please I need answers for tommorow! HELP!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
someone was talking about how I should add NOS! I was thinking but nah..

does anyone have information about using LPG as a low grade NOS? someone told me that alot of people have been doing it.

anyone know about this? they said to use LPG right from the tank when it's still super cold. not to pass it throu the heater

know about this anyone?
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am surprised your even thinking about it if you don't know about LPG. Couple of problems associated with what your considering. LPG shouldn't be used as an additive to Petrol, Diesel yes Petrol No. NOS adds alot of Oxygen which you then need to add aot more Petrol to to get the added benefit, it is a liquid Supercharger. LPG contains no Oxygen it is a fuel in its own right, if you add LPG to your system as you are thinking about you HAVE to do 1 of 2 things. 1. remove a corresponding amount of Petrol from the intake process, or 2. Add alot more Oxygen to the intake process.

wow that guy must have been talking out his ass! he even said I should do it to my RB25.. what a knob.

it sounded interesting tho.. i'd love to get nos setup.. but I wouldn't know where to refill NOS in thailand hahahaha..

it's alright. I am pleased with the V8 as it is!!
thanks for the warning stromtrooper!