Piston overall size

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8_IS200_marcus

hi guys i have tryed looking for this info but can not see it any where, I want the over all size of the 1UZFE piston...........so i can have alook around for some new piston's.

all so what would be the best Compression Ratio to go for, my setup when done will be TT 1UZ hopeing to run about 15/20 psi

Thanks

Thanks for that, my next Q the 1UZ im useing has come out of 1991 LS400 is this the one with the forged rods and crank if so what power will they take!!

i don't know. sorry, i'm still gathering info myself. i've got a 93 SC400. in process of gathering turbo parts, i've got exhaust manifold flanges from LEXTREME. nice! the next will be an AEM after i recover from christmas. tried to find out if anyone has a 1UZ running on one to no avail. so i'll do it myself. going to make it run on the AEM before i molest the rest! i've got a feeling your max power is going to be limited by the transmission. i know the turbo supra AT wont take more than 550hp without blowing second gear all over the place! i dont think its going to be too bad. this summer!
going to run the stock bottom end until it cries, shooting for 500hp on stock internals. we'll see!

Attachments

• UoC - electric car1.jpg
    UoC - electric car1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
  • UoC - electric car2.jpg
    UoC - electric car2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
  • UoC - electric car5.jpg
    UoC - electric car5.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
  • UoC - electric car6.jpg
    UoC - electric car6.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
  • UoC - electric car7.jpg
    UoC - electric car7.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7
a search might yield some results for the bottom end power limit. ive heard of people using forged SBC rods in the 2UZ, so you might be able to use them in a 1UZ. i have also heard that the stock crank is very strong, so i doubt you will have to change that. pistons arent so good, by what ive heard, breaking ring lands and such, much higher compression than is recommended.