Picture of your current 1UZ project(s)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I really dont know what is going on. We are about to pull our hair out from my thinning head. I was thinking email every member we have and asking each everyone to donate $1.00 to upgrade out server and our site. Anyway, I am really dont know why its doing that and the moderators are having trouble too.

ok sorry about my last post. anyhow here is my two 1uz i took the one apart that im putting in my corolla, that will be my turbo motor, the one on the stand is for my supra keeping that one mostly stock
IMG_5707-500.jpg

CK Dude, that's one sweat setup...That landcruiser must be pretty peppy with that 1uz sitting under the hood, no? I think the newest LandCruisers come with the 1uz's, if I am not mistaken....

SWEET!!!!!

ck1uzfeae86, whats the status of that project? also what are you planning on building the car for? drag, show ect?

i would like to see more about this one..

heres a pic of my ae86 with the 1uz in it. although im a long way from project completion.
IMG_5540-640.jpg

I have been gathering parts and information for this swap for a little over a year. This picture was taken on Saturday, it was the test fit. The good news is that my measurements were pretty close.

Here is my 1986 Nissan, now called a Nisota. I used the transmission as well to give me a 4 speed auto instead of the 3 speed it was fitted with. It is not quite finished, new bullbar and rear bar to go as well as I need to finish the side rails.
1037709249_21953864c6_o.jpg

1038562256_36ae1d6c18_o.jpg

Hi everyone :)

I've only just started my project, but hope to have it finished by just after Christmas.

Dsc00132.jpg

The engine from the LS400 in the background will be going into the S13 in the foreground, after some working, and probably alot of hacking about to get it in :)

Dsc00045.jpg

Here's a quick picture of it doing what its designed for:

15.jpg

Steve :)

Attachments

• P1160458.JPG
    P1160458.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 5
YEP ordered some C.P's .. I seem to be about the first as they required a heap of info?? The 27cc dish in my Dart block Ford, they knew exactly what was required... Alot use G.M rods and require wider clearance for rod...

Outstanding.... Apparently you are preparing that 1uz-fe to handle big HP...With that being said how are going to boost the motor? What are your plans and goals if you don't mind me asking..

Turbo a GT4202 .. Going single on this one.... I have built a few sohc Fords ....
AUturboEDll006.jpg
And the V8..
XRTTl.jpg

Attachments

• quick bimmer pics 014.jpg
    quick bimmer pics 014.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 7
Here it is

1uz all stock, twin eaton M45 sidemount intercooler in manifold, hight restriction on complete set-up 60cm, far from completion but at leats started for real now. no aircon no powersteering.

eaton%20side.jpg

Grtz Thomas