Oil Filter block

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gloverman

Just a couple of photos of oil filter blocks which we got to solve the location on Hiace vans but would work well on Hilux conversions as well. It can not be used with A/C. It was originally made to go onto Jet boats so the filter doesn't touch the hull. The filter comes out beside the crankshaft pulley
The machining is awesome with the unit made from billit aluminium - Bolts directly onto the block with two new bolts which are supplied and one of the original nuts. There is a port for the oil pressure sender unit at the back and takes the same filter. We remove the thread out of the old housing and screw it into this one.

I will try and get a photo of one mounted

Cheers

what is the depth of the unit

i have an oil filter thats 56 mm tall

just have to change it more regularly

Hello Sideshow

The filter comes forward so the end of the filter sits (parallel) beside the crank pully - I no longer goes out to the side have a look at the photos and you will see how the filter sits cheers

I now have photos of how the block sits onto the engine. One of my staff and some mates have been doing a weekend lexus conversion. Started friday night and this is a 2o'clock sunday photo - engine started for the first time while I was in the shop - cheers

Errol,

PM Gloverman he make sthem in NZ.

Kelvin is a good guy to deal with.

Attachments

• P1010875.jpg
    P1010875.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 63
I am running 351W with 4 into 4. I understand I can put the filter on the block with that setup. I recieved an oil cooler for christmas though and wondered if you have to do a remote setup to run the cooler. I am considering just doing the cooler just for looks though....decisions decisions.

Comments?