Midmounted Mazda Minitruck

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think I should take some time off work to finish a few projects I have laying around. What a great thing to be able to do. I bet your local bottle store likes it too. Cheers

yip, im actually going to poach the engine and computer from the bmw completely, then put another link in that. then it will just need a quick re-tune and ill be good to go! :)

thanks! im back at work now, so progress is slowing slightly. im hoping to get it 'complete' by the next show at the end of march :)

hi everyone, i was thinking a turbo or two would be kinda interesting to throw into the mix, what do you think? and what would you run?

twins would cost more but might look better (as far as symmetry goes), but single would have less complexity (plumbing etc), so im not sure.

the plan would be to run really low boost, as the gearbox wouldn't take it for long (ie. it will pretty much just be for show).

its got to look good, so size matters and would also need to be externally gated.

cheers in advance :D

Advice needed guys!...

I'm going to buy a turbo. I just want one, as two is too much work and cost to install.

I would go Garrett but they're too expensive so am thinking Masterpower is my next best bet.

Any recommendations on model? I'm not after big hp (im only looking for 400hp) but the bigger it looks the better (show ute... gotta look good with a big turbo).