Midmounted Mazda Minitruck

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
dude... your gonna be famous!!! lol your vids are awsome!! a mate and i have just about finished a hiace van UZ conversion and are out in Paraparaumu... if you need a hand ar need tools or anything give us a yell :D Adam

dude... your gonna be famous!!! lol your vids are awsome!! a mate and i have just about finished a hiace van UZ conversion and are out in Paraparaumu... if you need a hand ar need tools or anything give us a yell :D Adam

haha cheers, but im just doin this for a laugh. its my first minitruck project and my flatmate's first go at editing, so we're still getting a feel for it.

1uz in a van would be fun! i bet it surprises some evo drivers! haha

thanks for the offer to help, if i need some extra hands ill drop you a pm :)

He doesnt need to borrow any tools he'll just karate chop off anything that needs removing and tighten up all the nuts and bolts with his fingers.

I think he can weld with the index finger on his left hand.

Way cool and good to see someone having fun. Keep it up.

He doesnt need to borrow any tools he'll just karate chop off anything that needs removing and tighten up all the nuts and bolts with his fingers.

I think he can weld with the index finger on his left hand.

Way cool and good to see someone having fun. Keep it up.

haha cheers! yeah fair enough welding with my index finger, but only tightening things with my fingers might lead to disaster... ;)

day five:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pimppalacecustoms?feature=mhum#p/u/1/9xRdFWqElP8

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done keep posting the vids.

Some more info on the gearbox conversion would be good. Still can't quite get my head around what you are doing, just be careful you don't end up with 5 reverse gears and one forward......

Love Wellington I was there last Monday for work and called in at Mac's Brew bar, fush and chups are good with a beer from there too watching the peaches as they go past on a hot day.

Stick with the rat rod look and leave the paint as is on the cab.

Well done keep posting the vids.

Some more info on the gearbox conversion would be good. Still can't quite get my head around what you are doing, just be careful you don't end up with 5 reverse gears and one forward......

Love Wellington I was there last Monday for work and called in at Mac's Brew bar, fush and chups are good with a beer from there too watching the peaches as they go past on a hot day.

Stick with the rat rod look and leave the paint as is on the cab.

cheers, the gearbox should be all good. Sakers and some home-built/kit cars run these boxes no worries. its the vw boys who have to mess with them to make them spin the right way.

good to hear you caught wellington on a good day, it certainly is a nice place to be when the sun is shining and people are out and about.

for the cab, ive already started stripping the doors, so gotta do something with it now i guess

day six:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pimppalacecustoms?feature=mhum#p/u/0/qBFCFLjbEM0

Last edited by a moderator: