Manual transmission with 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rotarex

hello im new to this forum, i was told to look here for this info, i look through the forum but not to well,
thats is what i have 1995 toyota pickup xtracab 4 * 4 V6
this is what i want to do, im not shure if it will work with the transfercase,
I want a 5 or preffered a new 6 speed tacoma transmission into a yota pickup
and want to know if the engine adapts on easy? if this setup is not gonna work with my 4*4 transfer case then im not going to bother

ok will it fit on to my 5 speed transmission ? where can i get an adaptor in north america? because the aussy stuff gonna cost to much, and how much power can my 5 speed take? the 1UZFE is gonna be out of the 2000+ gs,ls,sc-400's so thats 300hp 325 ft/lb

any help would be greatful thanks

As Australia and New Zealand are the only places manufacturing adaptors you're really forced to buy from downunder or make your own.

I personally dont know about the engine, but I highly doubt a 05-06 tacoma 6 speed would fit you t-case and/or engine. They are a completely new tranny and engine. Notice that the 6 speed is only with the 4.0 v6. The 05-06 4cyl 5-speed may be a different story as they use the same 2.7, just VVT-i this time. But even then I recall that wont adapt to a 3.4 or 3.0. Although I do recall that 3.0 pretaco and the 3.4 transmissions have the same bolt pattern, but the spline counts are different on the crank. But, you can buy an adapter from Marlin Crawler to adapt a 95 and back t-case to a tacoma transmission. May be more details though.