M112 Supercharger Fitment

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ok Gents,

Finally my machinist have some time to do my charger. The charger was shaved about 1" off the charger. We also trimmed the side too but the charger still too wide for the stock Richwood manifold. We are going to weld some bungs (8)on the side of the charger and the manifold to hold the M112 in place. We will change the 8 ribs stock Cobra pulley to the 6 ribs pulley I got few months ago. Thanks to Peter Scott and Justen from Austalia letting me borrow the pulley puller. Once the pulley is changed then we can align the charger to the engine.

At the same time Rob Welsh also helping me with extra injector boss. I will have more details on the extra injector setup soon. However, this is what I got so far. The total height from the ground with Richwood manifold is 9". I need to double check the stock manifolds height again, but I think its pretty close.

David, congrats for staying with this and making it work. You definitely deserve an "A" for effort on this one.

You're right, I forgot about it, so 5 points extra credit for that!

After looking at my M112 sitting on the Richwood manifold, I never would have believed it would 1) fit on the manifold, 2) clear both the front & rear water bridges, and 3) the hood would still close.

The next thing is putting in the BilletFlow pulley. Once the 6 rib pulley is in so we can align this charger with the belt and weld 8 bungs on the side of the manifold and charger to hold it down. After that, extra injector setup. We are also thinking putting a blow check valve. This is a safety precaution for backfire. When the engine back fire, the valve see the pressure and open the valve to release the pressure. This will save my charger from blowning it up. I think we are going to set the blow valve at 25 psi. However, we are only going to run 6-10 psi. If the blow valve sees more then 25 psi, it will open and release the air.

This is a high compression (10.4:1) 5.2L so I can not run too high of boost. Secondly, I am not running intercooler. Possible H20 injection.

Attachments

• 1995_engine.jpg
    1995_engine.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 96
Gday,
Was just wondering if anyone has used the cobra throttle body on thier 112,i am just getting mine up and running with after market computer ect;problem is i can't find a part number for the throttle pos sensor,it's off a 2003 cobra svt,if anyone can help would be much appreciated,
Thanks

There are lots of charger/throttle combination on sale from ebay. You can run Cobra TB but I dont want to deal with aftermarket ecu and sensor. I want just directly bolt on electronically.

Gday,
Was just wondering if anyone has used the cobra throttle body on thier 112,i am just getting mine up and running with after market computer ect;problem is i can't find a part number for the throttle pos sensor,it's off a 2003 cobra svt,if anyone can help would be much appreciated,
Thanks
Are you my lost twin? I'm STEVECHUMO, and you're STEVECM....lol.

This is a high compression (10.4:1) 5.2L so I can not run too high of boost. Secondly, I am not running intercooler. Possible H20 injection.

That is very good …. I think you can achieve 400whp with a lot of torque. = beat all the E55 And corvette

G'day,
sorry for late reply,workin in my other home again (my shed)
Could be long lost twin,nothing really suprises me,other than that i guess we're all part of the Toyota family.

Gents,

Got some progress. We drilled the Richwood Manifold and inserted Boosted Tundra Extra injector boss. We also drilled eight 1/8" holes for the stainless steel lines. I am still waiting for the pully puller from Justen...Justen???? so we can start aligning this charger. Please see pictures:

Extra-Injector%20001.jpg
Extra-Injector%20002.jpg
Extra-Injector%20003.jpg
Extra-Injector%20004.jpg
Extra-Injector%20005.jpg