Lsd ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
900 for a TC IS cheap...
MOST cars win their races in 2nd or 3rd gear n e way, so a slow 1st isnt so bad...but i dont need to be manhandled lite to lite by some civic, so TC will be my first mod...from Dragon, THEN header and intake, THEN lsd.....and DOWN the line, a blower....thats it, im done wit my plnas, u guys and this thread has helpped me, my main hurdle NOW is deciding wat year to get and wat color.

sinai, as far as deciding what year. i think you said a 92 or 95, would go a 95. the earlier sc's dyno around 180rwhp and the 95-97 dyno 200rwhp due to higher compresion 10.4, and a slightly more aggresive ehaust cam (i think), they also have sequential injection compared to the earlier batch firing.

WDoherty said:
sinai, as far as deciding what year. i think you said a 92 or 95, would go a 95. the earlier sc's dyno around 180rwhp and the 95-97 dyno 200rwhp due to higher compresion 10.4, and a slightly more aggresive ehaust cam (i think), they also have sequential injection compared to the earlier batch firing.
wat bout 95 vs something more recent?
imma missin out on somwthin big if i dont get a more recent one? i know the newer ones are 290, but exhaust alone can change it from 260 to 290 so other than that....if i buy a 95 am i goin to be feelin like im lackin somethin the newer models got?

well, the 98 up is goin to cost you quite abit more, but will have better low-end punch due to vvt-i and a 5 speed transmission so better mpg as well. It depends on budget. But if you are going FI you might be better with a non-vvti motor is all depends if you are going to remain mostly stock or go FI.

WDoherty said:
well, the 98 up is goin to cost you quite abit more, but will have better low-end punch due to vvt-i and a 5 speed transmission so better mpg as well. It depends on budget. But if you are going FI you might be better with a non-vvti motor is all depends if you are going to remain mostly stock or go FI.
so all i would be missin out on is vvti? then if thats the case i would be more than satisfied wit a 95..

UZZ30-Québec said:
If i could have bought a VVTI, I would have.

300HP, 310torque, 5 speed... these things must be considerated.
the thing is, if are a novice at building motors....u mite not see this....

95-97 has 260
the new ones got 290

wellbeing a v-8, simple tunning shows us that all i gotta do is add a better exhaust adn bam 290

so spending a whole 10gs extra on a car i can get for 10gs less over 30 HP really not worth it

putting an exausth won't make your car have a flat torque curve like VVT-I does

putting an exausth won't make your car smog legal in some area (unless you were thinking that you can gain 30HP without headders???)

putting an exausth won't give you the 5 speed trans.

UZZ30-Québec said:
putting an exausth won't make your car have a flat torque curve like VVT-I does

putting an exausth won't make your car smog legal in some area (unless you were thinking that you can gain 30HP without headders???)

putting an exausth won't give you the 5 speed trans.
i see u feel strongly bout this,
all im sayin, that extra 10g's isnt worth the pros.
the things u mentioned are just fine, the car isnt a race car n e way, so it isnt that serious....*shrugs* just my .02

UZZ30-Québec said:
yes they are 10g's more, but they are in better shape also. in 4-5 years, they'll be the same price as a 95 today. But i understand what you mean.
by all means, if i could get that 99 or 2000 i would, well i dunno, if i actually had that kinda money....
1.get the newwest one..but mite feel bad cus a 95 is just as good....mite run into some complications cus of the new motor....complications with boost etc etc..

or
2.get 95-97, cus most pple who had the car, were mature and most likely ill find one in just as good a shape as a newer one...

and all that xtra money i saved i can spend on some advans or exhaust or watever floats my boatwizzo...

dunno, its just wat im sayin to myself to rationalized my choice...i wouldnt try to convince someone else off their choice, if u got the money, go for it, i would not knock it, id prolly b JUST as excited as u, dat u got one.:veryhappy