ln130 1uz stalling wiring issue

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
+b is not battery it's efi relay power
Sounds like tis been wired up wrong

U need ign to igsw wire
Then mrel turns on efi rely Then sends power to +b

alright to all that were helping and following the car is now running, driving etc.

The issues with my wiring that were intermittent were due to a few factors.

1: the biiigggg one was that my 1uz was out of a crown that seems to have no wiring diagrams for it on the net. So for a carton I was given the correct pin out for the ecu and within a few mins of joining wire to the correct place the car was running and all good.

2: when I started have these issues i thought it was a the ecu or igniters. but after swapping them with borrowed ones i discovered that mine seem to be ok it was just the way that last plug on the ecu was wired.

3: The engine is not wired 100% as per recommended... but thats all things that can be changed.. but having said that it runs fine and makes good power. for a start m-rel isnt used, i know that apparently the ecu wont know whats happening but it seems fine...

Now i have further questions if anyone can out of good will comment on.... the speed wire on the ecu is to be connected to the dash speedo. but my car uses a mechanical speedo... so it wont have anywhere to connect to right?

The final thing is that engine runs smooth some times then will idle rough. initially i had a spark plug wire to one bank that was rooted. so i replaced them all and that seemed to fix the issue but its back. while i had the wires out i changed the ecu temp sensor just to make sure that it was all good.. still same issue also sometimes the engine idles extremely low.. like under 500rpm..

I used a 4 cylinder hilux tacho, it just seems all a bit low on the rpm side. like it climbs when driving but when its coasting at 80kmp/h it sits at like ~1200 rpm...>>? is that even possible.?? ive got 32's tyres and diffs are 4.5s. running the 1uz auto box.

overall the car is great and I cant really complain. im just trying to make it all perfect.

Thanks to all the guys that have helped and commented so far. I appreciate it. After all thats the purpose of a forum - to share knowledge. If anyone has any questions to ask me about my build ill be happy to share what i used or how it was done after all its all been done at home. This was my first conversion and its had its headaches but ive only done it as a part time project and when i had spare time. Thanks

You didn't get the pin outs. You got an entire V8 Surf Electronic Service Manual (ESM) for your vehicle and I'm certainly enjoying the beers. On the Surfs the VSS is part of the speedo itself no matter if it be cable driven or electric. It should be shown in your manual and if memory serves correct it should be a purple wire with a black trace in the Surf loom. You need to connect this wire to the pin marked SPD otherwise when you call asking why your auto has now started to shift funny I will laugh at you