Lextremers in Socal Sign In

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
We have the following Lextremer running around Socal:

1. Lextreme
2. JamesN
3. Stevechuno
4. Jibbby
5. SC400DAVE
6. Sniper
Anyone else signing in?

Cant say that I qualify as a Lextremer- YET!
If Superunner ever gets his R151 tranny conversion kit together, I will be installing a 1uz in a '87 toy 4runner, street legal crawler. Got the engine lined up and waiting to take the plung when I think its a sure thing for a "simpler" conversion. I SUCK at wiring so a relatively plug-n-play harness is mandatory.
BTW, I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA- technically not SOCAL, but I'm from SD and youall invade this paradise I live in regularly.
aaron

Cant say that I qualify as a Lextremer- YET!
If Superunner ever gets his R151 tranny conversion kit together, I will be installing a 1uz in a '87 toy 4runner, street legal crawler. Got the engine lined up and waiting to take the plung when I think its a sure thing for a "simpler" conversion. I SUCK at wiring so a relatively plug-n-play harness is mandatory.
BTW, I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA- technically not SOCAL, but I'm from SD and youall invade this paradise I live in regularly.
aaron
We can wait for you to be a Lextremer. To be quick, you may just get any LS or SC with some modifications to get a medal of honor for Lextremer. :approve:

Pardon me for the interuption but isn't 300whp a minimum requirement to qualify as a medal of honor as a Lextremer or is it 400whp?...Just kidding... SoCal is big place.....I am sure there are many more just not looking in....

SC400Dave I have not met yet? Have you guys met him yet?

A belated Thanks giving wish goes out to all you guys...Hope you all got your fill...I know I did, infact I still can't move from over eating....:puke:

thanks man, its a jdm backlit license plate, I think its from the Gunma district in Tokyo :)

Attachments

• intake 001.jpg
    intake 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 3
  • intake 004.jpg
    intake 004.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 3
  • intake 003.jpg
    intake 003.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
  • intake 002.jpg
    intake 002.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 3
  • intake 005.jpg
    intake 005.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3
  • intake 007.jpg
    intake 007.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 3
Lex and the boys...Could not make the meet last night but sure would have liked to show up and say hello and talk shop....Had prior plans that I could not get out of.... How did it go?

Steve, if your reading in, how's your turbo coming along?

Lex and the boys...Could not make the meet last night but sure would have liked to show up and say hello and talk shop....Had prior plans that I could not get out of.... How did it go?

Steve, if your reading in, how's your turbo coming along?
John,
No problem. You can come by any other time. My turbo project is still rolling. I've been spending several hours on every weekend on it. I haven't been welding for a long time, so I'll need to practice a little bit. I kept punching holes due to not having enough patience for cooling down the pipes. However, I'm getting better and better everytime. That's why it's taking a little longer. All parts are here and ready.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 11
Very creative Steve, I like that......China to Chino then to back to China Town....

Lex, were talking about China not Chino, sorry buddy your lost......You know that big Asian city that sits across the globe where we get all our cheap mod crap from...:006: Were going to boost an SC and fly at warp speed to China and not Chino... We may need a twin turbo setup because China is a long ways away.... :hypnotized:

We all know DSC4 is from Chino, just getting silly and having a little stupid fun....