Jibbby says hello to all the old Lextremers!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

It's been a while and I just thought I would say hello to all the old fellas on this forum.. Wondering if you guys are all still around?

Hope all is well people!!! Cheers....

My 1992 SC400 update if anyone is interested - It's still on the road and cruising after all these years.. Still looks good cosmetically too inside and out.

Old Betsy ain't what she use to be but it's still running strong. Engine is still tip top and purs like a champ with over 200,000 miles on it now. After hammering this motor for years, and pounding it with Nitrous it still doesn't use any oil, this in itself is just amazing to me.

I did always change the oils on time since 60,000 miles and did use full synthetics oils always. Not sure if that has helped with the engines longevity.. The rest of the car I can't say has held up as good though..:mad:

Failed parts - Driver side door locks, door handle, locking mechanism, window regulators, rack and pinion gear, A/C leaks, 3 trannies, LCA bushings, a front wheel bearing are just some of the repairs that come to memory on my ride in recent years...

All the cluster dash leds and climate control lights are toast which is to be expected. I currently am cruising the black out dash package on the inside, stealth mode at night :D

Oh, and I just had the original power steering box unit leak which in turn took out my alternator which is located directly under the leaking unit. This happened just last month.. Heater is out too.

Other then that it runs great, no dents, paint is good and the leather is still in very good shape.. Rims are holding up, D/S rotors are not warped either after all these years.. Eibach lowering springs and shocks are still getting it done after 8 years or so..

S&S Headers aren't leaking and or cracking yet either.. The Supra LSD still operates fine but again I do change that differential oil as required regularly..

That's about all I can think of... :rolleyes:

Seems most expenses are maintenance repairs ??...
200k MILES !! Well done..
Seems the things that need fixing just depends how pedantic you are
at keeping things working ??
There comes a point where expense of repair isn't worth it...

Hey the old boys are still alive and kicking on LEXTREME!!!!

David, Steve, and XR8tt from the land from down under.. Cheers fellas..

Hey, I've been out of touch so curious minds want to know - Please tell me someone is pushing over 500whp in a street legal Lexus or Soarer now? That always seemed the be the breaking point that no one could ever exceed when I was active years ago..

David had a few gems that came close, Tundra/SC400 conversion, boosted and built LS400, Steve you had the boosted SC400 home made turbo special.. James had the 2jz boosted SC4..

SC400TT and Ryan had some beasts at work too..

Steve you pass 400whp mark yet on your single turbo'd SC4? I remember you were stuck in the 300 or so rwhp range like I was..

Where is James these days?.. Is he a doctor yet and riding a new Merc AMG now or something?

Hey how about Zuffen and Cribbj? Are those two clowns still busting brain cells on this forum? I can't find any recent posting from those two rocket scientists...:)

What up Jibby! Forum member FastEddie is putting out 650BHP in his T88 LS400 and drives it on the autobahn.

I'm a couple steps behind steve's beast at 400bhp, or 325whp (stripped out).

Are you still spraying the juice daily?

Hey how about Zuffen and Cribbj? Are those two clowns still busting brain cells on this forum? I can't find any recent posting from those two rocket scientists...:)

Still alive & kicking Jibbby :) The supercharged V8 is moving along, glacially, but still moving, and I've recently added a prancing horse to the stable for yet another distraction. Have a look at the threads in my sig if you're curious.

That's great guys.. Good to hear from ya all!!!!!

SPF LEXUS - That's impressive that FastEddie is laying down 650BHP in an LS400.. I didn't think that was even possible back when I was posting regularly on this forum.

The best built LS4 I remember was Lex's, I think I remember he got his boosted LS4 up to around 450whp or so if I remember correctly?

Anyways, FastEddie must have upgraded and replaced alot of parts thru out that LS4 to keep it together and gripping at full throttle....

Cribbj- I will check out your threads in your sig.. I'm sure super charged project is going to be a very special ride after your done with it..:eek:

Steve, congrats at reaching the 400whp mark, I never squeezed that much juice out of mine..:cool:

Jibby, so when do you plan the N20 stage II ? :) Maybe a basic block build and say.... 250 shot? Its just that you seemed a bit bored with the current 100+ shot.

Yo Jib

What's up Jibby! Great to hear from you and to see you are still driving your SC.

Ryan

Hey the old boys are still alive and kicking on LEXTREME!!!!

David, Steve, and XR8tt from the land from down under.. Cheers fellas..

Hey, I've been out of touch so curious minds want to know - Please tell me someone is pushing over 500whp in a street legal Lexus or Soarer now? That always seemed the be the breaking point that no one could ever exceed when I was active years ago..

David had a few gems that came close, Tundra/SC400 conversion, boosted and built LS400, Steve you had the boosted SC400 home made turbo special.. James had the 2jz boosted SC4..

SC400TT and Ryan had some beasts at work too..

Steve you pass 400whp mark yet on your single turbo'd SC4? I remember you were stuck in the 300 or so rwhp range like I was..

Where is James these days?.. Is he a doctor yet and riding a new Merc AMG now or something?

^^^SPF Lexus, honestly I haven't filled my Nitrous bottle in years. I gave up trying to further mod up my SC4 years ago when I lost my garage to a residency change..

I took it as far as I was going to take it with all the stock parts that I still had on the car.. Stock injectors were maxed out and that's where I stopped.

I'd say at the time it was pretty fast for a Lexus and I surprised alot of people with my ride. It's been fun and most importantly I still have my valid drivers license today :)

Maybe one day I will fill up and heat up the 10 pound NOS bottle again and lite up those rears.

The good news is, everything still works and is intact on the car if I ever decide to try it again..

RYAN - What's up man!!! Glad to see you are still kicking around the forum... How's your monster SC doing these days? Still breaking speed records in that beast?