Houston Tuner?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
If you find one, let me know!

I've had an AEM in my Supra for 7 years, but after several bad experiences with a big name TX tuner, I now bring in one of AEM's ex-engineers from Cali whenever we have a tuning session.

Definitely not the cheapest route, but I can be assured my engine won't be going up in smoke when he's tuning it.

Which EMS are you needing tuned?

Sorry, I assumed that's what you were asking in your first post - where to get your EMS tuned. EMS means Engine Management System.

Nowadays most people only need a "tune" or a tuner after they've had an aftermarket standalone EMS installed.

oh. well i figured would need a tune since will not be running cats and also converted the non return fuel sytem to a return system, i was told that will need a tune so that it will not thro a code for the cat or fuel.

If you're running the stock Lexus ECU with your 1UZ, it's pretty much a sealed black box, and there's not much tuning that can be done (by most mortals).

If you have all the original sensors still hooked up, it'll start learning and tuning itself based on temperature, pressure, and lambda sensor feedback, as soon as the engine starts and is running.

It would be a good idea to have a knowledgeable Toyota technician handy just to help troubleshoot any teething problems that crop up.