V8's in 08 Shootout - Houston, TX

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SC400TT

V8's in 08 Shootout - Houston, TX
OK Gang. Here is the official thread to start off the V8 Shootout.
  • Location- Houston, TX
  • Date- TBD, but in Late Spring, 2008
  • Weekend meet
  • Place, TBD, but hopefully at one of the 4 Lexus dealers in Houston
  • Races, need to find a track in Houston
OK, this is just the thread starter. We need to coordinate much to pull this off. We want to look for volunteer leaders to help us put this together, especially CL members in Houston. We want to look for sponsorship for the meet, setting up a BarBCue, a show of each members' individual cars, Babes to be at the show, find the track for the races, a dyno to pull HP and TQ results of each members' ride, plus prizes, trophies, music, etc...

Can we put this together? Come on. Let's make this happen...

Start listing your suggestions, thoughts, and what else you can volunteer...

Remember, the Slogan is V8 in 08 biggrin.gifsmile.gif

All Lexus vehicles are welcome, Supras too. Hey Cribbj, any connections with the local Lexus dealers?

Ryan

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    1 KB · Views: 0
Awesome idea Ryan, and thanks for picking my home turf. Hmmm, guess I better get busy and do some volunteering & organising, eh?

John,

Since you live there its alot easier. Can you start a thread in CL too. It will be 20 hours drive for me. As you know Texas itself will take 10 hours. LOL... Moving this thread to general discussion.

Ill make plans to go, i can deffanaly go with the supra, if its late enough in the year i can tow my corolla down in a non running form just to show off.

Also i think in some aspects your getting ahead of your self. mainly in the babes and music.... babes doent need to be anything more then peopels +1's and music eh.. no need, no matter what half the people there wont like whats playing and everyone would hate it becouse its getting in the way of there car talk. thats just what i think..

anyhow if it happens, ill make the trek from florida with atleast one and maby two cars.

Hey gang,
I'm brand new to this forum, but been on CL for a few years now. I live in San Antonio, so I'll be willing to help make this shootout a success, too. I currently own an LS and SC 400, so yeah, I've got two V8's to show for. lol
Hope to hear from more TX members joining in.
Peace!

Adan

Tundra people

hey guys i can tell the guys on the tundrasolutions website to see if i can get them to come.

when yall find out where the meet is going to be ill post it

SEAN