Hi guys longtime listener, first time caller :)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RobSCV8

I've had a good search but the overwhelming amount of info on here is confusing me!!

Basically I want to know what the best exhaust size/ setup is for my car??

I have a Soarer with a 1UZ, with an M90 supercharger, and rush headers. It is also running a BFI but I am considering changing this.

I am not concerned about noise as it is my second car and purley for fun :)

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

A few pics for you.

P105043320copy.jpg

40773_523593824424_280300962_1293641_5814747_n.jpg

P1010312.jpg

Yes..

Remove entire engine package and send to Perth and I will install it in my Surf and then enjoy :D

I'd run 2 1/4 front pipes with a nicely built X pipe and then after the primary mufflers 2 1/2 with a resonator on each side to keep the crackle and drone out, Single system I'd go 3 but that won't suit this car

I'd really like to keep it in my car though :)

Thanks for the advise, drone and crackle don't bother me. I love the noise!!

The collectors on the Rush Headers are 2.5" I think, so would a 2.5" all the way back with an x pipe be the answer to maximise perfromance?

Rob, welcome to Lextreme. Your SC is very nice, very clean.

Your 90 cid supercharger is really not designed to make much over 300rwhp. At that level dual 2.25" pipes have the advantage of less weight, better ground and chassis clearance than the larger and heavier 2.50" pipe. Performance should be very similar between them

The RUSH headers are available with both 2.25 and 2.50 collectors so double check what you have. Even the 2.5 can be necked down for 2.25 pipes.

I don't have any data for 2.5 vs 2.25 pipes on an M90 blown 1uzfe but doubt there is much difference between them. An X or Y crossover is not really necessary but will improve/change the sound. I would use a 2.75" single if running 2.25 pipes and a 3.00 if running the 2.5"

Cheers for the info and comments on the Soarer.

So an X pipe is not required? I thought they helped make power??

I'd be loving the sound of straight 2.5" all the way through :)