Help! What does this go to?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fastdruid

A very quick introduction. I'm fitting a 1UZ-FE into a GT40, the engine is a 1991 and came already out of a car. As part of fitting it I'm losing the EGR and other un-needed features.
I've identified everything apart from two parts (plus one I don't care about) and one hose that goes nowhere.

I have a manual but its from a 1994 and that doesn't have the same setup. The online parts diagrams don't explain what the parts actually do or where the hose goes to.

So can anyone help with what these parts do?
Inlet_manifold_annotated.jpg

Part 1 is I think some kind of valve, maybe to turn on something when the engine gets up to temp (but what?)
Part 2 is I think is something to do with the EGR (I'm just curious on this as to what it is, I'm sure I can just remove it)
Part 3 I don't have a clue about but connects to part 1 and the hose marked as part 4 in the diagram below.

And more importantly where this hose should go to (marked as '4' in the diagram below)?

Inlet_manifold_annotated2.jpg

Last edited:
Quick and easy answer:
As you're in Blighty, you can do what I do, remove it all and throw it away. :D
It's all EGR/EVAP stuff.
Just plug all the holes that you're left with, but reconnect the breather tube from the valve cover to the inlet manifold.