Has anyone ordered parts from Lextreme recently?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

braydo25

Hey guys, I'm curious if anyone has order parts from Lextreme recently.

About a week ago I ordered a set of ARP Main bolts, ARP rod bolts, and ACL bearings, totaling close to $800.

I haven't heard a word from lextreme since placing my order so I have no idea if they've been shipped? Could someone give me some insight? Should I request a refund through PayPal?

Well it may be a good idea for him to remove the online shop. It has stuffed quite a few people around waiting for parts ect. But i spose no one elses time matters......

yea i was thinking of ordering the parts front his guy even had a friend of mine tell me he talked to him... i contacted them no response i learned my lesson ... if you are a company and cant get back to me same day over email you dont get my money plain and simple... coffees for closers...

wow this is disappointing to hear. If it helps at all I can get many of the same or equal parts to what lextreme carries. I just have not had time to list them on my website yet.

Yep had the same experience

Months ago I tried to email Lex about a set of larger injectors he advertises on his site.. Days go by and No reply.. so I thought I'd take a punt that they would be in stock, so I placed an order and paid for them. Three weeks later finally got an email saying they had non in stock, nothing about when they might be.. So I asked for my money back.. again after many emails and two - three weeks later I finally got jack of it and raised a dispute with Paypal. Another couple of weeks later I got my money back. No explanation, no appologies... so I sure as hell won't be back jack. :mad:

David's a good guy, but I think his professional commitments have gotten in the way of his hotrodding.

Doesn't make it right, especially for people who have sent him money for parts and had to wait an inordinate amount of time to get them, or get their money back, but I think we've all been in similar situations before.

I agree that if he's not going to continue with the Lextreme parts, he should take that part of this site down.

David has become very busy with his new practice. His new location jumped from a single room to around 8 so yes his work load has multiplied. We traded a couple e-mails last week and I know he is trying to solve the issue with his parts page. Im going to head up to his office today to say hello as its a short drive for me.

I know David pretty well and he may not get back to you right away but he will eventually and he is a good guy. Best bet is to squeaky wheel him with calls and e-mails.

I talked with David over the phone and he's on vacation for a week with his family. Should be back next week some time. I know that he needs some help with his orders and I will see what I can do, help-wise.

Sorry everyone.

First I want to apology to everyone who ordered from. I had a meeting with Shawn yesterday I told I have been very burn out. Busy with my work, family and other this. I would like to take an extra effect to finish some of the orders. I sincerely asking for your forgiveness as I struggle with my personal life and family life. Secondly, I get few hundreds to a thousand emails a day and I am just got tired of check them.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone.

First I want to apology to everyone who ordered from. I had a meeting with Shawn yesterday I told I have been very burn out. Busy with my work, family and other this. I would like to take an extra effect to finish some of the orders. I sincerely asking for your forgiveness as I struggle with my personal life and family life. Secondly, I get few hundreds to a thousand emails a day and I am just got tired of check them.

I too have tried to contact you multiple times about parts with no response, I don't mind no response, but I can't with good faith order parts from someone who doesn't respond to questions.

Maybe setting up an FAQ / customer service forum would be the ticket. This would ensure that someone sees the thread and can possibly shed some light. You, when you have a chance can skim over the questions and answer them. Eventually there will be a large database of answers that you can refer potential buyers to, so that you don't get 1000 emails a day, and instead only get emails from actual customers who have ordered parts.

I'd still like to know the shipping cost of the 1, 2 or 3UZFE Complete Rebuild Kit for $365 would be to the US. As well as availability. If nothing else I have a Toyota connection and would love to know the parts list and possibly part #'s to put together a kit myself.

Anything some of us "newbs" to the Lexus world can do to help keep the website or forum going? I'd guess there are others who might be willing to help take some of the load off you Lex. PM me if there's anything I can do.

crap.. I just placed an order for a torque converter a few days ago before seeing this thread. I have since had zero communication from lextreme. Stepped in it now didn't I.