has anyone dia for ecu 1991 uk ls400 please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

does not appear to be same as ones shown on this site..car has no traction control for starters,its a uk spec 1991 ls400...need info on seperate 26 pin connector that i expect goes to gearbox etc (definatly has o2 sensors on it.)
the ecu has 4 plugs going to it,26pin,16pin,22pin and the one i need info on a 26pin mounted seperatly from the other 3..oh car its going in is range rover with manual box.the first 3 connectors go to the engine wiring loom so they are no problem.

if not, (anyone having dia for said ecu..toyota no 89661-50050) and i get hold of it ,i will post it on here..

also somewhere on this lovely site is an article on rewiring ecu, ie what wires are needed and what are not..i have looked and looked,but can't find it anywhere..can someone point me at it please?

thanks
p.s. i hope i have posted this in the correct section,if not please except my applogies

does not appear to be same as ones shown on this site..car has no traction control for starters,its a uk spec 1991 ls400...need info on seperate 26 pin connector that i expect goes to gearbox etc (definatly has o2 sensors on it.)
the ecu has 4 plugs going to it,26pin,16pin,22pin and the one i need info on a 26pin mounted seperatly from the other 3..oh car its going in is range rover with manual box.the first 3 connectors go to the engine wiring loom so they are no problem.

if not, (anyone having dia for said ecu..toyota no 89661-50050) and i get hold of it ,i will post it on here..

also somewhere on this lovely site is an article on rewiring ecu, ie what wires are needed and what are not..i have looked and looked,but can't find it anywhere..can someone point me at it please?

thanks
p.s. i hope i have posted this in the correct section,if not please except my applogies

Hi Zen ( and fellow Brit),

Take a look at the 1UZFE wiring diagrams on this page www.lextreme.com/misc.html

or click on the "engine specs and diagrams" tab at the very bottom of every page.

It will give you almost all you need to know for a 1990 LS 400. I have a nice schematic of the engine wiring needed to get it sparked up I can email to you if required.

Cheers,

Tony