Happy New Year

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Just checking in; it's 12:33 AM here in North Africa, and officially 2007, so Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year with Suggestions and Experiences

Along with the saying: "Happy New Year!", I'd think we'd share some of our suggestions or experiences about cars, life...etc, so that we can learn from the others and get improvements.

My experience is that my friend recently had a ticket by a helicopter. He was coming from the L.A. area to San Franciso. He also had a radar detector in his car. However, by the time his detector detected the frequency from the CHP helicopter, it was too late and he only had time to slow down at 85 mph and got clocked. The helicopter dispatched with the patrol car and waited for him ahead. So don't really trust on what you see on the clear highways, we can all be seen from above. And don't trust those radar detectors. I've seen 3 people getting tickets along with the radar detectors.

Heh, I think I've been tailed by a helicopter whilst on my bike before but I don't think they can actually 'do you' from the helicopter itself on this side of the pond.

Happy New Year all. :)