Happy Birthday to Cribbj

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks for the wishes David. Unfortunately I'm over in the big sandbox 'till the 11th of December, but the expats have organised a little Thanksgiving meal tonite, complete with turkey, cornbread dressing and a few other traditional dishes. Should be interesting to see the north African version of cornbread dressing!

I love dark meat with tons of gravy and montain of mash potato. I would to eat a huge meal and take a nap afterward. After i wake up, I want to eat again. That is my Thanksgiving tradition. Eat.... Sleep... and eat again...

Happy Birthday to the "Man of the Year"! I hope you're feeling younger everyday. More energy and ideas will come to a young heart, but with a wiser mind.

Turkey baby and a few glasses of wine! Yummy. :yumyum:

Attachments

• 454  James hilux 1jz 009.jpg
    454 James hilux 1jz 009.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 454  James hilux 1jz 010.jpg
    454 James hilux 1jz 010.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 3
Thanks everyone, I'm now a ripe 58, still a very curious engineer, and enjoy our sport of hotrodding more than ever!

BTW, we cooked a 28kg (about 65 lb) turkey over here and fed 27 people last night. Biggest turkey I've ever seen and don't think I would've wanted to meet him in a dark alley while he was still alive!