Happy Birthday to JOHN

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yes, its John. Not John (jibbby) or JBrady... Its John Cribb (Cribbj). Happy birthday my friend..... May you have many happy and healthy years go come....

I will second that. Happy birthday John.

I couldn't resist the following.

A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa, taking her faithful, elderly poodle named Cuddles, along for the company.

One day the old poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old poodle thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap the old poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!", says the leopard, "That was close! That old poodle nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes, but the old poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old poodle says...

"Where's that darn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!

Moral of this story....

Don't mess with old farts...age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Happy Birthday John!

Good luck with your awesome builds. I am looking forward to one day hearing a video with blower whine and a V8 rumble coming from a MKIV.

It says you are 57...you make yourself sound 115 with all the talk on senility. Best wishes on many more.

Cheers all!

Great story there Erol; I'd read it somewhere before but can't remember when or where, hehehe.

Blizzy, I enjoy taking the p*ss about the senility thing, but Erol knows it's not far off the mark for either of us. At least it gives us old farts a good excuse when we make a faux pas. Definitely looking forward to hearing that blower whining too, if I could only get a few younger pups motivated to start delivering the bits and bobs that I need to make it happen.....

And David, thank you my friend. Although most of us have never met each other, and perhaps we never will, there's a close bond between the people here, and it's really, really good.

Woohoo, that should be fun. Tell me when & where, and we should be able to add at least one FI'd 1UZ Supra to the mix. There are a number of members here in TX, so we might attract quite a gathering.

As my schedule stands now, I'll be home the first three weeks of June.

The poodle story is clever RMS.....

I was really hoping that little flee infested poodle would finally get eaten, oh well..:dunno: ...Anyway, With age does come wisdom that is true but unfortunately with age also comes alot of aches and pains which most care not to mention..... It's all good though as long as you contunue to stay above ground and stay in a happy frame of mind..... :fest06:

With that being said Happy Birthday John...and many more to come.....