Greetings. newb here.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gipraw

Howdy. as of today, I am now the proud owner of a 1993 LS400 w/ 168k on the odometer.

I am looking forward to learning what I can about the new car. It will be my DD, allowing my current DD, a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am, to retire to its place under a car cover it my garage.

-------
- Doug

Lextreme said:
Just like me... retiring my Cobra too. From Demostic to Imports. Welcome to our site...
did you sell the cobra? did you ever run it on the 1/4 mile?
also just curious, did you not like the cobra so much, what about the lex keep s your interest, uncharted territory? (sorry lex, i'm a psych major, always wondering why people do stuff, just seems that the cobra is easily such a fast and fairly light sport car).

WDoherty said:
why you retiring the trans am? is it an ls1?
I am tired of driving a M6 in Houston traffic twice a day, and because it is time to start modding the engine (yes, it is an LS1), and I don't like to mod my DD too much.

I plan on driving this for a year or so, then I will probably start playing with it, too.

Lex didn't know you owned a cobra, any pics? What else you got in your bag of tricks besides your LS400? Any top secret projects in the works?

Oh and welcome Gipraw....THe LS400 is a great car with a nice big sunroof. You will find it to be more reliable then your Trans Am even with 168,000 miles on it if it was serviced....Happy driving......