Greetings from Ross

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ4.0

Hello everybody!
My name is Ross. I own a '94 LS400 which I've had forever! One of these days I'd like to start tuning it up a bit to bring the car's already good performance to a higher level. I'm starting with overhauling the suspension; I have the Daizen poly bushing set for the front, H&R springs on the way, and KYB GR2 shocks which I already have. I've also ordered new wheels and tires. The Moda R6s I have now are bent, and it's not cost-effective for me to have them repaired. I'm replacing them with Sport Edition ST3s, 18 x 8. They're not exactly high-dollar wheels, but I'm on a budget and they do look good! I'm also getting new ball joints, tie-rod ends, and poly bushings for the rear suspension as I can afford them. Bigger rear sway bar eventually.
After that a cat-back exhaust, and one day I hope, a 6-spd manual conversion and more power, perhaps with a twin-turbo setup.
Overall my old LS has been a great car. Had a few problems with it, but for the miles I've driven it (225k) they've been relatively few and far between. But now it's time to play!:D