Gold Edition?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nightsabre

Greetings all.

I am a new 1994 Lexus SC400 owner from Canada, but I am not new to the Lexus name. When I bought the car, it was advertised as "Gold Edition" and I had attempted some further research but to no avail. I only noticed the emblems were gold but nothing else, would anyone be able to confirm with me what features would be included in a Gold Edition or are they merely the different emblems?

Also, to the right of the climate control and audio control system there is a slot but I am unsure what it is to be used for. Is it for just anything or is there something it is specifically designed for?

It is nice to become a part of this forum and I hope I will be able to help out as well as to be helped.

Im pretty sure the gold package also comes with Gold Exhaust tips and possibly some gold trim on the rims.

gold L on the rims, gold exausth tips, gold emblems, gold SC400

I also have the golden package. Pretty nice with black paint, but sun has eaten a lot of the gold.

The slot is for the cup holder yes, don't know why you doesn't have it, i don,t think this one was an option.

I also have those "Gold Edition" emblems like you do. I wanted to call my SC400 a "Gold Edition SC" but nobody agreed, so I had to call it "A black SC with the gold plated emblems"....LOL. My Lexus emblem starts to fade, too. However, I bought that new emblem on Ebay for under $10. I've seen several whole gold emblem packages for $45 on Ebay.

Searched 6 months for for non-gold edition.

All I saw was the gold until this weekend - Red/Camel/Silver. Now start the perf mods (headers/tc/exhaust/cold induction).

Had not seen a single black sc4 only sc3 but I am sure it looks sweet.

Gold on Red is just too much bling for this country boy!!!