go faster

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Autobahn_stormer

i was reading through the lextreme site and i came across the article on the eaton blower manifold. i was just curious as to how i could get my hands on one of these, and the associated costs. can anyone help me?! i just want to go faster! lol:feedback:

Thanks man, my insurance company will also be thanking you in acouple months :veryhappy ....lol...do you know what my optins are for intercoolers and fuel management...i hope to only be running about 8 psi (it is only and mp 90 im using) and if its possible to retain the stock hood with this setup. I'd lke to keep the clean look i have going. thanks again.

If you restrict your boost to around 6lb the stock management system will cope. Intercooling an MP in an SC or LS is just about imposible.

An M90 will fit under the bonnet with any of the manifolds available.

Joel (jordyskiboat on this Forum) also makes manifolds.

Again thanks for the insight. would the gains i'd see with 6 psi make spending the money worthwhile....i meani could always go down the engine management route later and save some money up front by only boosting to 6psi...hmm..lots to think about....plus i also gota speeding ticket not 20 mins ago.....hmm more to think about....i alreayd know i can outrun a crown vic in an LS on the highway.....maybe 6psi woulda been beneficial this morning....not that i condone that sort of behaviour:veryhappy