ecu pin out charts. do they exist?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

shifty biscuits

ok i have been searching for what must be a year by now and i cant find any pin out charts for the 1uzfe.
are there actually pin out charts for these ecu's available anywhere or are the only ones that do exist ones people have produced themselves?
the engine i have is from a 97 car which seems to be quite elusive for finding relevant information.
if there is a place i can buy them thats fine, i will pay for these as they would make life so much easier. if anyone knows where to find these please share.
cheers

Yes they exist. On this site too for some in the engine specs and diagrams section at the bottom of the page. I also have all of them which I sell. We do need a bit more info. What ECU number? and pin configuration? In 1997 there where gen 2 and gen 3(vvti) which is yours and what was it out of? Does it have security? Some UK spec ECUs had some pins changed around when they had security. Cheers

Searching for a year
Where have u been looking
I can find em thru google in 10 minutes
Search for the whole car not for 1uz motor

What Sideshow said. You can also "reverse engineer" the part no off the ECU (89661-*****) to find out from whence it came and go from there. I have most and happily share them rather than sell (probably should but not quite legal). But you have to be careful about selling and sharing files such as wiring diagrams now given all this crap. over music and movies Kelvin I'd be very carefull if I were you in what you're selling. I had considered the same but no. I share my info with "Mates" over a "beer". And how much that pint is worth is between said mates

maybe if you know what to look for its easy but i dont know about these things as im pretty near the bottom of the auto wiring learning curve. im slowly getting to grips with it but i dont know whats available and what terminology is used to label it, hence me asking here.
its all from a 1997 ls400 donor car. the ecu pin config is 34/22/16/28
part no. is 89661-50350
it does have security, transponder key immobiliser and it had an alarm too.

hey Sam I dont hand anything out anymore
or even help much when strangers ring
all this is because a few guys on eBay are selling looms
and half their shit they learnt from us
so if anyone rings or emails or pm's me requesting
info I just reply sorry cant help all I can do is u send me
loom and then I'll help all u like

how hard is it to google ecu part number
find model car
buy workshop manual for 10 bucks
it's not hard it's lazy hehehehe

maybe google brings them up in aus but i googled the part number and got nothing but a load of crap. i bought a workshop manual, my mate snapped the cd. the guy who sold it got done by toyota so no longer sells them. searching for the ls400 has never brought the info i need and i have googled as many combinations as i can think of. these engines are way more popular where you live so info is more readily available, in the uk i cant come up with bugger all.
i get what your saying but if it was that easy i would have heaps of stuff by now, not the few scraps i actually do have, and i wouldnt be begging on here for some help.

Scroll down to the bottom the page. Check out the engine specs and diagrams section. Look at the 96 diagrams which are for a series 2 sequential injection ECU. Pin outs should be pretty close. Dont work on colours , go on pinouts. Trace everything. I beleive the IGT may be in different spots. No security on it which will be your issue. Cheers

back to this topic's title

they do exist, but you need complete service manual for them. Each manual contains some section about ECU, and there's a picture with ECU terminals, their names and typical voltages in different modes of operation

I back George 100% on this but for an engine that has come out of something such as a Crown Majesta where the donor car is a JDM model only the only service manual that you are going to find (if you can find one) is going to be in japanese so if you can find said manual or even such as I have here right in front of me at time of writing an Electrical Wiring Manual (For Toyota Surf in the case of my manual) everything is in japanese characters so you have no hope of working it out by wiring colour but the terminals of the ECU as shown in the diagrams are marked in english characters (M-Rel, B+ etc). One place worth a look to try and find one is this site..

http://www.importmonster.com.au/

But your chances of finding one are slim to none. Not to say that there won't be one out there the challenge is just to find one. In the meantime you will have to draw in the information and diagrams on this site and use your head a bit and in terms of wiring colours Toyota are pretty standard on most of the power feeds and earths e.g

Black with red stripe 12v ignition
Black with yellow trace 12v battery
White with black stripe Earth
Brown Earth

I have most and happily share them rather than sell (probably should but not quite legal).

Could you perhaps help with the pinouts and wiring diagram for the Crown Majesta UZS 157 with ECU partno 89661-3A310, please ? It seems to not have the internal immobiliser.

Sorry George R I don't have pics or the ECU itself. I was asking on behalf of a friend.He will forward the pics to me and I will post them. Thanks for your reply - all help is much appreciated.

Nice! If it has only 5 white connectors then it has no immo, I'm waiting for the pictures.

Diagrams for later production USZ15x would be ok cause you only need to figure out power supply pins

Still waiting on the pics but have found this sofar

t-14.gif

t-32.gif

on later ecu's , that white side connector (one with wires on the pic) contains pins for immo system.

2jz-gte ecu's, for example, can be distinguished by the presence of the connector, so ones without it are not immobilized. DOn't know though if it's true for 1uz ecus.