Dyno Run

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Nice one mate, you should get it dynoed at NZEFI im interested to see what the difference between yours and mine is. I made 279.4HP at the wheels on my Gen2 NA 1UZ but that was the NZEFI Dyno so may read higher

Hi hows it going This is my bj 70 landcruiser. M90 intercooled 8.5 psi and is 222.8 hp at the wheels.

While 223rwhp sounds low for a boosted engine I am betting you have very large tires and wheels. If they have an aggressive off road tread pattern that will eat even more ponies at the rollers.

What does it way? Have you timed it in the 0-60mph, 0-100kph and or 1/4 mile runs?

Post up some pictures

I think your result is awesome. We have a customer with a 1uz 70 series cruiser and I find it a bit flat. They really need that charger to get it moving. I love all the room under the bonnet for a V8, mind you I spend most of my time working on Hilux which have no room by comparison. And I am jealous of the sized radiator you can fit in there. I wish I could do that to hilux. Your figures compare well to the supercharged vehicles we have done. I bet its nice to drive now. All looks fantastic.

Room up the front is good, I moved the radiator back 45mm so i could fit the intercooler niceley. mud tyres on the dyno prob wernt ideal as they start to spit bits of rubber out the back at 200ks. I am very happy with the way my truck has turned out it drives well and just in time for summer