Crazy story!!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

Just the other day my brother in law shot himself in the head.. He leaves behind 3 kids and a loving wife... David, my brother in law was always a little high strung and seemed to be just a little off to me at times, but never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming...

Apparently he was living a double life, was having multiple affairs and was threatened blackmail by one of his mistresses...This is what caused him to go off and shoot himself... He was a strong church goer too... I find this to be very selfish to kill yourself and leave behind a loving and caring family to save face and avoid humilition, what a coward...

Anyway, I thought I would share this story because it is such a shocker and a mind blower to me to find out that someone you think you know so well is really not that person at all. Also it is always a bit crazy to fathom that one day your talking to someone close and the next day they are laying dead in a casket....UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!

John,

Very sorry for this family tragedy. This story made me teared knowing that I have two little kids myself. Loosing a dad is more tougher then loosing a mom in the kids' eyes. Male influence is so important to both psychological, social and physical development of the kids.

Thanks fellas, and yes it is very tough on the kids especially as some of them fully have not yet fully comprehended on what has happened just yet..... I actually broke down and cried at the funeral yesterday just looking at the 3 young kids as they laid their daddy to rest...I haven't cried like that in 20 years or so.. Such a tragedy and a shame......I like to keep things positive, so luckly they have a very good mother and a good uncle in me that will be there for them from here on out........

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your family. Life has its ups and downs. I hope the tragedy won't really damage your family psychological stability, especially the kids. I understand that kids without either a Dad or a Mom aren't easy to get on the same level of the ones who do. They might have to learn harder, but they'll get stronger than the ones who have everything.

I also hope this won't tear you down and stop your hobby on the Lexus stuffs. This is a lesson for me, too. It scared me to have a mistress...I think this scenario isn't that uncommon.

Thanks for the kind words Steve. I am sure my family like others whom have experienced rediculous events like this will and do recover, it just takes a time...

They say when you reach your 40's you most likely will experience the loss of close ones, whether it be immediate family or friends... I have only experienced one loss in my life time and that was 5 years ago when my sister in law died of breast cancer... She also left two kids behind for my older brother to take care of.. Those two kids turned out just fine, better then I could have ever imagained... I am sure the same will happen with this situation...

Oh and Steve, no this situation will never stop my interest in fast cars, building them and driving them....

Infact my Lexus is running as strong as ever and couldn't be more happy with it... Except I do need to repair my air condition, I got a freon leak and damn it's been hot lately....

Sorry to hear what happen to your family members. They have my deep condolence and sympathy. May God bless those children.

Mate there is nothing wrong in crying....
Kids can be very strong in this situation...
Hope things work out for Mum and children...

Jibby:

My most sincere condolences to you and your family..I am saddened to hear of such a tragic event...May you all find peace in your time of grievance and loss. May God shower His deep love and peace upon you all. I know there are no words I can say to really help with the pain, but just continue to be there for them, and remember that the best way to help those children is to be an example by what you do, and that what you say is always followed up by what you do. I am sure you will be there for your sister in her time of despair, cause you seem to be a loving and compassionate man...This is a blessing for them. Remember the children need boundaries...these will help to provide security for them...Things will work out Jibby...Peace...

Ryan