crazy power locks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B-FISH

ya my power lock and keyless entry system in my 92' sc400 seem to work when they dam well please.....not a big deal, but since ive fixed all this other bullsh%t, i though i'd see what you guys think?

they seem to work more when its cold, especially in the mournings....

i hope its simpler than the actuators....

Also, If There Working And I Lock It Up Keyless, The Factory Alarm Is Set, And If They Go Out And I Have To Use The Key Then The Security Light Stays On, And My Alarm Goes Off At 4 In Tha Dam Mournin.hahaha

It can be the actuator and if u dont change it or repair it u may have 2 rip out the door pannel when u cant open it i just went thought that bullsh**
with my ls 400 it dont coast much $40 buck on ebay know im looking 4 a door pannle.

damn dude that was over a year ago, and his last post on this forum was over 6 months ago. I dont think it matters any more.

Remote central locking

ya my power lock and keyless entry system in my 92' sc400 seem to work when they dam well please.....not a big deal, but since ive fixed all this other bullsh%t, i though i'd see what you guys think?

they seem to work more when its cold, especially in the mournings....

i hope its simpler than the actuators....
I have a 96 LS 400 all of a sudden my remote controller doesn't appear to operate the doors i have checked battery it is ok over 3 volts any ideas thanks Max