cracked vvti security with ebay module

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Doubledip

well after trying 4 different brands I think I finally cracked the security using this module

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEXUS-UN...cessories&fits=Make:Lexus&hash=item53f765c462

abit of fiddling and removed all the key stuff and we put rpm into the ecu and got injector pulse
now to leave battery off for afew days and see if it still keeps the programming
but so far it works when we leave battery off for 5 minutes so should be fine from now on

now to order afew more units

from what I could read on the manufacturer's site, this thing only can be set up if you already have amplifier, antenna and SURPRISE!!! a couple of oem keys that actually start the engine. So...pretty much useless for engine conversions, you still have to get the engine running first.

I know how they work now as ive spent a month on these
maybe I can start a production line for others who need these programmed

You can't program it without altering ECU memory OR having oem keys anyway. That means these 'others' will have to send their computers to you.

they are not to big
but I went thru 4 or so different units before I found right brand that did what it said

What was wrong with those other 4 or 5 units? Regarding size , my units are 3x4cm, I easily install them inside ecu.

I could not get them to work so I googled for a week then found this brand is the most reliable so I bought one and it worked