VVti (UCF20/21) Immobilizer Cracked

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
i got 1uz wire up tomorrow
has adaptronic and have to rip it out and fit a haltech
go figure heheheeh
not sure what to say but hey if they pay me ill do anything hehehe

gloverman take UCF20 engine/auto trans/security wiring diagram set - how many $$$ would it be worth when bought from you?

I don't have the ECU handy right now, but it's exactly from a celsior. I'm interested in crown diagram only from a guess that in future someone would like to have crown engine swapped in. Second to that, I doubt that I could find someone locally who deals with security systems, so crown engine management would become one of the few options left. Of course I can still go autronic etc.

if u know how to search the web properly and i mean properly took me 5 hours
and i know how to find things
there is a russian book on the uzs151 crown pre 96 i think and another after 96
it has the 1j and the 2j engines but most of it matches a 1uz
i recently did a uzs151 and most wires matched up but was slightly different to the ls400
which works close enough but the colours matched up then i powered up the ecu
and plugged in a live scanner and tested the wires one at a time and i think they came out correct then i found it the loom needed to be modified to go manual so all the wires i tested came out hehehehe
anyway i learnt what they did and have another hand drawn diagram

so start searching the net and u shall find
dont ask for the it as i dont hand anyhthing out as most guys post them on the internet
and since most of mine are hand drawn they are very valuable

George, you sir rock!

please PM me your paypal account I want to send you money for beer! (or small amount of coke or ugly hooker your choice i guess :)

George is a great example of a helpful forum member!

BlackUZZ31 yours is from pre-97 soarer.
Here's something to start with
http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/tech-conversions/63657-1uz-uzs151-g-series-merc.html

You will find some description and picture there. It's not exactly for your ECU but after all it's pre-97 1UZ with same pin configuration.

p/s back to the topic, looks like I found suitable inexpensive solution. One can buy ECU/immobiliser EEPROM dumps, flash them (it's not even necessary to desolder 93c66 chips), this will put the whole system into learn mode, so it will now register any key it sees.

the main reason to do this is to try not have to wire up the key reader and key
i havnt wired up a vvti or prob never will as no one will pay for getting the job wired right
plus there are fk all vvti 1uzs in australia
so my main thing is to try use same theory but on the landcruiser motors
i have figured out how to program a new key into the landcrusier ecus without having to touch the ecu i just want to find an easy way to bypass the security without having to
fk around with the ecu
flashing ecus and stuff can cause issues if u do it wrong and if its a custoemrs ecu i dont want to stuff it otherwise ill have to replace it

You would still need to find the correct immobiliser units to wire in so the stuff is there to register the key wouldn't you? Easy in the factory vehicle but what about in a conversion?

I wish I knew more about electronics to be able to play inside the ECUs. I think the one I started up on Saturday was my 8th VVti wire up with stock ecu. I have two more booked in later this month and next.

sideshow you can set such a price for this kinda job so it would cover the risk of stuffing say one customer ecu per ten of them done successfully. Besides reflashing chips without desoldering them has very few inherent dangers.

gloverman with conversion you only care to strip all the things from a single car / ask for significant price off when someone sells you incomplete set.

yer i have afew spare immob units for landcrusiers now and afew spare keys
so i just progrma a key to suit any immob unit
yer me too i wish i knew abit more about circuit board stuff
ill let u know by xmas if ive lost interest in this sheit hehehehe
the 4wd place near me will miss me as i do 10 or so landcruiser wire ups a year
they will try get a normal auto elect shop to figure it out so i recon they will be ringing me abit and i will be charging for the phone support
as from past experience 90% of normal auto elects just cant get conversion wiring around there head heheheeheh

vvti ecus would cost up to 1500 bucks from toyota so lets just say i would not want to
fk one and 2nd hand ones are hard to find in australia
i have connections to a wrecking yard in japan but even then its hard to find some things

i finally figured the landcruisers and can use any key and any immob ecu
but next step is to try get rid of key and key reader and immob ecu
but i doubt i will have time to figure it out as once i move in 6 weeks i doubt
ill be wiring many engines like the vvti 1uz or the landcruiser motors up in qld
its very hard to test these things on the bench so i need a test car which makes it hard
when u r booked out 2 to 4 weeks in advance sometimes

If I was getting all the parts from the one donor car it would be alot easier but many suppliers dont know what parts to bring in. I was blacklisted on trade me asking one supplier if the correct parts for the security. They are quite happy to sell the motors with ECU and they know the factory stuff is not complete and until now couldnt be wired. I now have a listing on trade me advertising that I can wire the factory stuff up even when just the ECU is supplied. To the best of my knowledge no one else in NZ can do this job. This is why im not likely to share the info too easily. Send me the ECU and I can sort it. I also have a few spares laying around. Cheers

atleast there's afew on here kelvin that understand
there's some things we can't hand out like condoms
at a swingers party
keep up the good work