Competition help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Voted :) Really like the looks of this car - to me it combines all the great styling features of an SL and an E-type, and still retains its uniqueness.

How much weight did it lose with the ally UZ? Or what does it weigh in at now?

Attachments

• Some Mud resize.jpg
    Some Mud resize.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Some Mud 2 Resize.jpg
    Some Mud 2 Resize.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 3
John,

I would expect it to weigh more now it has the UZ in it.

The original Triumph engine was pretty light but very unreliable.

Rod, I thought it should be at least 50-75lbs lighter; the OEM Stag V8 had a cast iron block, IIRC?

Engine and trans were 80 Kgs lighter !!

Triumph engine had cast iron block.
Is an ok engine but nothing on the 1UZ. Staggy just creams the std stags. hell shes 100 HP up on them but runs on 91 :D

Took a while to sort out the front springs but almost have it sussed now. Just need to lift the rear by an inch or so. Will do that when I pop the new diff gears and carrier in.

Thanks for voting for "my minter"

last days for VOTING

Hay people.

The My Minter competition is closing this sunday. At the moment my 1-uz powered stag is comming second :eek:. Please please please have a look at the site www.myminter.co.nz and register your details. Then check your email. Click on the link that confirms your details. Log into the site and VOTE for my ride in the modified catergory. You can vote for as many cars as you like but each car only once. Am getting beaten by a Holden commodore at the moment :mad:. Hardy a modified car compaired to Staggy. Ask your mates to vote as well. I'm behind by 40 at the moment. Lets see a 1-UZ powered car win this comp. Big ups for your help. SPARROW.

Came in second

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks to those of you who voted for staggy in the my minter comp. She came second in catergory behind a VH commadore. We did how ever pick up judges choice from Paul Henry, that scored us $500 of fuel wich we burnt on a sweet road trip to Auckland to catch the U2 concert . Cheers again Sparrow