Can anyone ID this ECU? And help with gearchanges

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think thats the exact one I used, ultra black or something. I cleaned it really well coz i wanted it to be spot on.
A bit worried to try it again tho, really really really dont want to have to do it again.

Ended up going the cork gasket. Sucked to get it on but not as messy! so far no leaks, did put on my other pan that looked a bit straighter.

Finally took it for a drive, was ruinning at operating temp for about 20-30 min before it would die for a second, then come good again. Did this about 5 times before i switched it off while a mate played in th mud. I didn't get to. When i tried to start, it would fire fine but stop straight away. Couldnt keep it running so was towed home by a suzuki sierra!

tried it again in the morning and it started and ran fine. so im guessing some kind of heat soak issue.

the engine check light isnt connected, so what is the easiest way to get the fault codes?

is this a problem that anyone has seen before? or am i just lucky!!

looked at the diagram and it was easier to use a tast light. did a bit of searching the net for the pins on the diagnostic plug (on the engine) and worked out which to put the light on. Tried a 10mm wedge bulb (like indicator/park light) but that didn't work, so tried an LED indicator and that worked.
diagnostic.jpg

after starting and running for 30 seconds i got codes 21 and 28, main oxy sensor left and right. checked the right and it is plugged in and looks ok. Is just before the flange in the way of getting the bolt out. Is that normal? Checked the left... um there is no left!
went to start it to warm it up to get codes after it faults, was already doing it :-s It stars and runs for probably 1-2 secs, enough to get a quick rev in before it stops.
checked codes again and now also get 14 (no IGF1 signal to ECM for 8-11 consecutive IGT1 signal)
and 78 (fuel pump)
tried with fuel pump bypassed and still get the same problem
here http://soarercentral.com/sc-forum/messages/1113/862.html?1100787369 it says code 14 causes failsafe fuel pump cut. Maybe this is where code 78 is coming from?

getting really tired of these issues, but put a bit of time in to try to figure it out.
tried with each ignitor unplugged, no change with #1 unplugged but without #2 it would turn over but not fire at all.
traced the wires from both ignitors, all seem fine but IGT on ignitor 1 has a bit of resistance, and sometimes no continuity. Wriggling the wires doesn't seem to change it. so plugs are probably ok
started fine :-s got codes out and only got oxy sensors.
tried to start again, fires but wouldn't run. Code 14 is back. tried unplugging ignitors and swapping the plugs, seemed to be that the #1 plug is dodgy. checked wires again, all fine bar IGT1 still.
wired that to the ECU but it made no difference.
now the thing turns over but wont even fire. Its driving me crazy! it is inconsistent which makes it hard to diagnose. Are any of these fused somewhere I havent found? what else can i check?

u might have to get a pro to fix it

sometimes these wire up jobs are not as easy as people on here make it seem

yeah i certainly didnt assume it would be easy, part of the reason that i bought one that was meant to be already done. motor was put in by a mechanic and wired up by an auto elec, they both did an unbelievably poor job.