Standalone ECU DTA ECU, Does anyone have any experience of

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

StacytheBloke

As the title says really, this company offers 3 ecus, one of which looks very promising, heres a link to the specs page.

http://www.dtafast.co.uk/compare_ECUs.htm

i know they will run a 1uz as this company (see below) puts them on there trucks, unfortunately they are being very cagey with information and won't give me anything meaty to weigh up the viability of the install.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/Race Truck specs.pdf

also i am intending to keep the standard ls400 auto box so i need to build a shift control box, i was wondering if anyone has done this before and would be willing to share some information on it before i get my electrical design engineer at work on the case, have briefly discussed it and think we can do it with a simple programmable relay controller, but that was just a quick glance.

We have used lots of DTAs mainly on Rovers.

I would recommend the Link ECU (XLEM) this is more powerful than the DTA P8PRO and I know it works. I've got one on my 1UZ-FE!

We've definitely been able to mate the Link to an Auto ECU and let it control the auto box and let the Link control the engine fuel and ignition.

and we are only down the road from you ;-) in Warwickshire (Just south of Birmingham Airport)

Regards
Pete

thanks for that, sounds like a good solution.

i found your website from the link on the toyota owners club and it was your list i was weighing up actually. Keep getting dta as a recommendation but that is probably because a lot of offroad guys run rovers.

All I can say is I can take you out in my V8 Supra early next year (mid Jan) and show you and proove it works. You can then decide from there.
No b*llsh*t sales patter, just something running as a demonstrator. The software is free, comes with a loom, map sensor all in the price. Note that DTA charge extra for looms and connectors etc. I got caught out by this myself.

Regards
Pete