Bmw E30 1uzfe dyno results :)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Excellent and believable. 279rwhp would be VERY hard to believe!

Can that shop give you the actual RWHP number without the estimate added to get the flywheel estimate?

Flywheel numbers are nice but it is the actual power at the road that matters.

From your numbers and car I would estimate your real road (rwhp) to be around 230rwhp.

Yes i totally agree 279rwhp would be very unbelievable, im really happy with the results and to here its the highest reading they have had

Not sure how they do it mate, ill have to confirm with them.
ha this cracks me up, you dont even know and i bet you handed over a large sum of cash to these guys.why dident you just get them to give you the results in hp at wheels at this what most normal people take into account. no point wanking on about flywheel hp cos that means crap to most. they must just give you that number as its more than at the wheels to make you feel better.

Yes i totally agree 279rwhp would be very unbelievable, im really happy with the results and to here its the highest reading they have had
by the way, nzefi must be doin some thing wrong to have this the highest reading, as 2 and a half years ago i made 260 at the wheel n/a, so that must be more than 279 at flywheel.

ha this cracks me up, you dont even know and i bet you handed over a large sum of cash to these guys.why dident you just get them to give you the results in hp at wheels at this what most normal people take into account. no point wanking on about flywheel hp cos that means crap to most. they must just give you that number as its more than at the wheels to make you feel better.

Haha your a really happy person aint ya. Mate i only posted it on here as I had been ask to, not to cop **** from you.

Most (NORMAL) people wouldnt act like you have on this forum,im not wanking on like you are talking **** about NZEFI, im happy with what they have done, and im really happy with the way it drives and thats the main thing.

I dont need a dyno to make me feel better, I feel alot better cleaning up new Commys and fords.

Haha your a really happy person aint ya. Mate i only posted it on here as I had been ask to, not to cop **** from you.

Most (NORMAL) people wouldnt act like you have on this forum,im not wanking on like you are talking **** about NZEFI, im happy with what they have done, and im really happy with the way it drives and thats the main thing.

I dont need a dyno to make me feel better, I feel alot better cleaning up new Commys and fords.
right you are ken. its all good mate, not giving you sh#t, just them, anyway shouldent you be at work?

i can %100 back this up,got print out in rear wheel hp.complete stock motor, exhaust, filter, link etc but i think difference is in spending a lot of time on dyno mucking around with different headers, inlet pipes and filters etc.

Year thats the trouble with different dynos, they all read a little different and alot of different values, kw,rwh,atw,flywheel etc its bloody confusing.

Im just going by what they said about my high hp,they have no real reason to lie. Oh well

sweet, good for you, bring it out to the drags and give it a blast, should run good times in a small car like yours. i think i seen your car at rangiora exhaust when you had that done??

sweet, good for you, bring it out to the drags and give it a blast, should run good times in a small car like yours. i think i seen your car at rangiora exhaust when you had that done??

Cant wait to see how she goes at the drags, hope ill be in the mid 13s but ya never no till ya there.

Yip it had been there for AGES Ben did all the exhaust work etc hes very good

Attachments

• supercharger(andy) 007s.jpg
    supercharger(andy) 007s.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 33
  • NHRA Action Photo Gallery.jpg
    NHRA Action Photo Gallery.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
maybe this bit?

"all i no its an est at the flywheel not the wheels so 279hp at the fly is the est"

in post number 32 of this thread... lol

so, 280 at the flywheel.... 15-20% loss = 224 - 238rwhp...

which makes it 167 - 177RWKW while stock, they make 130 - 150rwkw...

Ummmm dude, explain to the class how you get flywheel HP on a hub dyno.

Its at the wheels, its a dynapack hub dyno...

Good to hear your happy with the car Riley. The power on your dyno sheet is hp at the wheels. As i said to you at the time 279hp did seem very high compared to others previous to that. The main difference we saw was that when most standard 1uz's start falling over in torque and power yours climbed another 1000rpm before doing so. This is where you gained your top end power.

v8commy, You clearly have a problem with us here at NZEFI and we would be happy to discuss this further with you as we never like hearing negative feedback, especially when unfounded.

Thanks Phil

Good to hear your happy with the car Riley. The power on your dyno sheet is hp at the wheels. As i said to you at the time 279hp did seem very high compared to others previous to that. The main difference we saw was that when most standard 1uz's start falling over in torque and power yours climbed another 1000rpm before doing so. This is where you gained your top end power.

v8commy, You clearly have a problem with us here at NZEFI and we would be happy to discuss this further with you as we never like hearing negative feedback, especially when unfounded.

Thanks Phil

Awesome thanks for clearing that up for us Phil :)

Ummmm dude, explain to the class how you get flywheel HP on a hub dyno.

Its at the wheels, its a dynapack hub dyno...

lol, its an estimate you twit, can't you read?

it did about 180rwkw, the dyno sheet was nothing more than an estimate of the flywheel power, based on this figure.

you need to learn how to setup and use your dyno properly then ;) lol

because no way is his car doing that power.