batch firing injectors in 2 groups of 4

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

3barboost

Hi

Help ! I am wiring up injectors and need to know which two groups of four injectors to fire

I am using megasquirt and it has 2 injector outputs so I can run 4 and 4
but which 4 ?

the left bank all together ?
the right bank all together ?
the centre 4 ( 3,5,4,6) all together and the outers (1,7,2,8) all together ?

any advice please let me know

Do a search on msefi.com for injector wiring. there is a thread there that talks about the different ways to wire injectors on V8's and other engines. I think it said to wire every second one in the firing order together.

Firing order of 18436572? would be (1467) and (8352). If your not using alternating injection then it doen't matter.

Think about the revs the engine pulls and the timing of any one valve being open.

Batch or individual won't make too much difference in final output.

It could improve the idle but at 7,000rpm the valves are open almost as much as they are closed.

thanks guys
its left bank as one batch and right bank as another

I was going to try "staggered" and try run only 4 injectors on part throttle to save fuel - like the northstar v8 etc but lets not try be too smart....just because the ecu can doesnt mean you should

I don't think that would work as you would also need to cut spark to the "deactivated" cylinders. I also belive the engines with cylinder deactivation also stop opening the valves on those cylinders.