How to wire from batch to sequential injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I was communicating with Wolf and they said that my 8 1000 cc would not work on batch fired injectors. They suggest that I rewire to sequential. Anyone know how about doing it? I am seriously consider a Wolf at this momment.

David, I think the early style UZ fires pairs of injectors for its version of batch fire? If so, that means you'll need to find 4 spare wires in your harness to setup the injectors for sequential. That or you'll need to talk to Doc Tweak...

As I'm sure you know, with sequential injection, each injector gets an individual output from the new ECU, instead of pairs of injectors getting an output. They'll all still share a common +12v "rail" from the master relay.

Going standalone is a big step. You'll get some big advantages with tuning, but probably some disadvantages with driveability, interoperability with the OEM equipment, etc. Maybe you could look at letting a new ECU handle only the injection, and keep the OEM to handle the rest?

If the problem with the batch fired injectors is simply an impedance mismatch, AEM makes a low impedance, peak & hold driver box that could help with that.

wolf cough cough hehehehe

is that wolf in australia or there is adifferent wolf in usa

that would be my last choice here in sydney

but anyway

just look halfway along loom and u will find where the injector wires pair up

just cut them there and join one wre per injector driver

rather than 2 wires per driver