A Few 1UZ Conversions:

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

clintnz

Here's a few conversions for ya. My mate Mike has done a few now, All of these ones were done with assistance from the owners. Mike & his brother Dan did the 1st one a few years back, an Izusu Bighorn:

dansj1.jpg

He's done a few since then, lately if you leave a suitable wagon parked outside the 'Monster Garage' for too long, you'll come back & find it fitted with a Lexus.

Pricey's Surf:

superbitch.jpg

Johnny's Izusu ute:

johnnysj1.jpg

Klem's Hilux - soon to be supercharged

Klemsj1.jpg

& the most recent conversion, my Landcruiser:

pradoj1.jpg

Cheers

Clint

Mike's personal project is an AC Cobra replica. It is based on GTS-4 4WD Nissan Skyline running gear & will be powered by a rebuilt, ported, decompressed, twin turbo, intercooled 1UZ-FE with a LinkPlus ECU. Yes, there will be anti-lag. :mischievo

cobra3.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra1.jpg

Of course his work van is powered by a supercharged 1UZ, there's not much point posting a pic 'cos it just looks like a std Hiace van. When you put the boot up it the difference is quite noticeable however.

Cheers

Clint

Love the boys work!
I am considering converting my '79 2wd Hilux V8 to All Wheel Drive. More details and pics on the AWD Cobra would be unreal. I built a 2wd version of the AC Cobra 427SC 15 years ago, so your post really got my attention! Sensational!!
Freddy

Hi my names Gary, from the UK, at presently trying to build a comp safari racer. I'm starting from scratch with 1970 LJ70 chassis (bare), axles and 5-speed gearbox etc, I bought a 1990 lexus LS400 V8 1UZ. Please could you help me with what needs altering for the conversion?

Hi I'm looking into putting a 1uz into my 3.2v6 bighorn, could you guys help with what gearbox/trans case you used on your one, I would like to use the lexus auto trans if possible, any help would me much appreciated.