5 Axis CNC Milling

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Imagine the possibilities that would come with owning that machine :O

I would love to have at one of those machines for just 1 day with a good supply of raw materal.
i would just need a year to prepare for that one day.

Since when have engine blocks been produced with a chisel and hammer??

hahaaha no comment.

Gee, I wonder how someone can honestly make an engine block from a hammer and chissel...Drrrrrr???? Come on fellas...

It was a joke gentleman, and I didn't think I would have to explain this one..... You know man power, and man labor are kinda obsolete now and machines, and technology our kinda our future type thing is all I was saying.......etc....

This is why I believe people are so fat, and unhealthy these days... Convience of technology...Everything has become so easily done with technology and machines unlike the old days.. Example - Kinda like grabbing a remote for electronics and not having to move... Everything is made so simple these days... Even carving out an engine block...

I have a problem with technology in this regard as it effects the health of so many in mind and body..Thank god medicine is getting better to off set this in a sick sort of way.... Did you know they did a TV show years ago where they stuck a city dwelling family and stuck them on a farm with no electricity and or running water for like a month... The family had to work to survive and were not allowed to leave.... I remember a fat lawyer father that suddenly got in shape and became happy, he developed hands on skills, the wife even trimmed down too and maybe broke a nail or two hand washing the laundry and skinning the meats to cook. The kids even became fulfilled and happy because they weren't reaching for the Playstation everyday and sitting behind a TV or computer screen all day long....They were actually working physically... Quality family time was spent daily, hard work was done, and everyone seemed to be fulfilled and became better people for it.. This family that was once defunk in the big city suddenly became functional and happy on a primative farm....Go figure?

There really is something to be said about doing things the old fashion hands on way...Hand, chissel and hammer...

I am a hypocyte though as I have my laptop in hand, remote on the side of me and I am not moving.... Tired from a long night....