CNC 1uz heads.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Turbo4L

Hey guys, going to be getting cnc heads done for 1uz, need to know how many of you would want bigger valves in your head if you are doing all of that stuff.

I'll start with cnc heands for stock valves then we'll go from there.let me know if any of you guys are interested.

Cheers

Hey guys, going to be getting cnc heads done for 1uz, need to know how many of you would want bigger valves in your head if you are doing all of that stuff.

I'll start with cnc heands for stock valves then we'll go from there.let me know if any of you guys are interested.

Cheers[Any idea on price, what do they flow compared to stock heads,does the billet 1uz cams still fit]

Attachments

• P7180079.jpg
    P7180079.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 72
  • P7180080.jpg
    P7180080.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 72
Thanks, for the interest guys. It will be driving the 1uz development further on.
As for the flow i'll keep everyone updated once we get the head on the flow bench and we will be going back and forth untill there is no more left in it.
We have the now cut up head to allow us to see inside and see what we can do for making the most out of the cnc work.
Also the combustion chambers will cnc'd there for they will be also be cc'd and the exhaust will have major work.

Sounds like the stock valves will get the work out.

Stock cams will fit back in and aftermarket cams will also be offered.

Shim under bucket kits will be offered for the heads also.

Cheers
please keep the questions coming

Is this a whole new billet head or a cnc exchange ported head? Glad to see your putting some development into the heads.

hi

how is it going im interested in the cnc porting of 1uzfe heads could you let us know what sort of money you are chasing for this service thanks :)

In the future I will be interested in some 'plug and play' heads. With porting and cams etc. Will you guys look into offering this sort of package thing?

I tried to follow the link above but it took me no where. I have a spare set of heads that I'm looking to get worked. I would love to know what my options were.

The reason was that everyone can use the early model heads and everyone can get the with out any trouble and without spending much.

For guys with 2uz's the 3.5mm os versions should flow very well.
I'll let you know any day now on the 2mm os version.

hello,
i am interested in a set of heads as well, i have just fitted a 6/71 and the heads are now next on the list. Do we have any more info?