CNC 1UZ Flywheel

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jay-spec

Hey all, I can use a bit of help. Looking to have a flywheel CNC machined but hit a small stump. I'm seeking the accurate dimensions of the flywheel for the 1UZ. This includes the center hole diameter, the diameter of the 8 bolt holes from the center and the complete diameter of the flywheel excluding the ring gear.

If some can provide me with this information I will be forever grateful. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

How much is the oem option? And what size clutch does it run and what pressure plate? I designed one on solid works for a 10.5 mustang pressure plate I just haven't had time or the money to find a shop to make it

the oem flywheel is 200$ it uses the standard toyota RWD pressure plate and clutch disc.
and just to clarify, toyota uses two different bolt patterns for pressure plates in their rwd r series tranny and w series vehicles (mr2 is an exceprion). One pattern is for the supra mkii and mkiv, the sc300 and the cressida. The other pattern is used on everything else.
for the clutch disc you can use pretty much any of the ones from toyota rwd vehicle. 240mm with 21 splines.