5.7 Tundra motor in SC300

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

asatrim

Hello Im new on here from Kansas looking for some help. I have a sc300 inline 6, 5 speed and looking to put a v8 in it. the one im looking at is the 5.7 thundra motor, let me know people if this will be a good swap and ALL the parts i will need for this swap.

wont fit with turbos according to lextreme, so im guessing that pretty much kills any kind of long headers, and probably kills any ideas for a supercharger unless youre trying to cut a nice trench into the center of youre pretty hood. so unless youre lookin for a streetable n/a the biggest baddest v8 for any sc, in my opinion, is a 2uzfe(iron block, 2 bolt main, but can be converted to 4bolt, 4.7L) with 1uzfe 4.0l heads, VVTI is a personal preference, with a stroker crank... or a twin turbo supra straight six cuz those are practicly impossible to break... good luck!

I just want to keep it N/A but have good hp and trq, not look to speed to much on rebuilding a motor for drag but for some good drifting and cruise nights

Not sure why you would want to put a huge, heavy, super expensive engine in your car. The price to swap that in would be astronomical. A 2JZ would be much a easier swap.

it can be done. the 3urfe 5.7 is 490 pounds and is 50 pounds lighter then a 2uz 4.7 so weight is not the problem. the 5.7 has really wide heads so you would have to make sure there is enough room in the engine bay for it.