Parts Toyota Tundra 5.7L Complete motor, tran, harness and ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
My friend got a wrecked 2007 5.7L Toyota Tundra that was totally damaged (body) but the drivetrain is good. The engine has 13,000 miles. He is selling it complete so it easier for a swapper. Please pm me for price and details. Shipping is about $500 USD.

He is selling the complete engine, transmission, harness and ecu. So it will be a direct drop in for you swappers.

How much??

My friend got a wrecked 2007 5.7L Toyota Tundra that was totally damaged (body) but the drivetrain is good. The engine has 13,000 miles. He is selling it complete so it easier for a swapper. Please pm me for price and details. Shipping is about $500 USD.

He is selling the complete engine, transmission, harness and ecu. So it will be a direct drop in for you swappers.

R-Jay I'll bet you could find someone that would buy that 5.7 motor, and trade you even up for your V12!

I am very interested in buying the 5.7 vehicle.

My name's Mike. I am interested in the 5.7 vehicle. If the price is right I've got cash ASAP. You can contact me by my email; [email protected] or by phone at 714-612-7700. Thank you.