2uzfe wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Shrocktaco

Hello folks I have the chance to pickup the following

2002 tundra 2uzfe engine
transmission (Auto)
transfer case
engine harness
dash harness w/ecu
insturment cluster
98k miles on the package
for $800 + shipping still running in a rolled tundra.

my concern is if I gut the wiring in my std cab 99 tacoma do you forsee any wiring complications getting this thing to run again transplanted ?

Im open to all opinions on the matter before i gut the 3rz outta my tacoma and pull the plug on 1200 $ parts + shipping

my fall guy my "wiring schematic" guy pretty much wont lend me a hand anymore and is taking bets on how long till i get frustrated with the project and give up on it. LOL. nice friend eh ?

for what its worth I dont forsee any issues with swapping the harness from the tundra to the tacoma and getting it running again. yeah I might be missing a few sensors or what not since im not getting the tundra exhaust but those can be purchased and hooked up.

i read on some forum once in my months of searching of a company out there that can convert the wiring harness to mate up to pretty much what vehicle its going into.

there is someone in usa that can do yr harness
but problem with toyotas is some of the ecu wiring is part fo the dash wiring
so without the car infront of me its very hard to wire it up nicely and perfectly
it does seem to be big wiring job as nothing much will prob plug in anywhere in the engine bay to body and also the dash to engine harness plugs
another thign to check for is if it has an immobiliser on the new engine
as u would need the key and key reader and immobiliser ecu and engine ecu all of same car
in australia i think its not until 2004 or so that the hiluxes get an immobiliser

but the best thign to do is get both old an dnew engine harmesses and sit them side by side then see what u need to do
it would prob take 2 days full on if your an expert on conversion wiring