240sx/1uz mounts HELP?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Anthonygrud

Im wondering how hard it would be to make motor mounts for the 1uz to fit in a 240sx , i wanna use the stock tranny location so i dont know if the engine needs to be moved foward or backwards or whatever. Im just wondering how hard the mounts will be to make.

i can get the kit such as tranny adapter plate , flywheel , clutch , pilot adapter , and throwout adapter. But the mounts he sells move the engine back 1.5" so im wondering if i can make my own to keep the engine so i dont have to move the transmission to the back holes on the tranny mount therefore i have to get the drive shaft cut shorter and balanced. Im thinking i can just make my own mounts to keep all of that in place and just make the mounts for the engine so it can align with all of that perfectly so i wouldnt have to mess with the drive shaft.

Im using the nissan KA tranny by the way.

none takin , i wont be making them my dad will. This is a project me and him will be doing .. not trying to start my life story right now lol but im only 16 and i know a decent amount of things about cars but my dad is a master mechanic and this project is where ill be learning alot more im just trying to get an opinon about this and more information before i present the making our own mounts idea to my dad. hopefully this clears some things up.

no prob in doing that. i have 1uz in s13 180sx with stock CA tranny. tranny is bout 1inch forward than before