1uz to nissan 240sx: Basic guide

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

DirtyOldMan

There are more and more people trying to swap the 1uz into the nissan S13. I found this write up on how to swap a 2jz into the nissan so figured i would switch things up to the 1uz plugs and ect.

Can anyone confirm if this little write up sounds good?
I just need help on alternator, and do the injectors get their pulse when the EFI get switched on and is that all done thru the ECU?

Am i Missing anything?>

[e9 connector
[/B][pin 1- IGSW Ignition Switch] needs be switched so your ecu knows when to come on and isnt running all the time no need for relay u can tie into one of the nissan ones under the hood

[pin 6- Check Engine Light] is your check engine light, hooked up behind the instrument cluster one wire to the bulb.

[pin 24-M-REL EFI Main Relay] is the efi relay that needs to run to your sensors

[pin 31, and 32- +B,+B1 EFI Main Relay] need to be tied together and run to a 30amp relay this is what powers the ecu and it needs to be switched
I Believe this is the same thing as:
You need switched power to EB2(2). This is a black and orange wire.
You need switched power to EB2(3). This is a black and red wire

[pin 33-BATT, BATTERY] needs to have 12v constant power

[e10 connector]

[pin 69- E1-ECM Ground] needs to be grounded

[pin 65- E2, Sensor ground] ground to chassis

[pin 79,80-E01,E02- Power Ground] ground to chassis.

[pin 76-NSW neutral safety switch] CUT on the e10 connector or you will be rev limited at 5k rpms (has 12+ when in neutral )

[PIN 77-STA] Tells Ecu engine is being started - connect this wire to the starter relay output, 80amp relay best., or the black starter SOLENOID wire, not the main cable.

* (E11) is grounded.
* (E2) is grounded.
* (E02) is grounded.
* (E01) is grounded.

IL1 #8 should be spliced with IL2#6 on the engine side thats it for the engine harness

I'm putting a 92 LS400 engine into a PS13 Silvia, so just subscribing to this thread in case any more info comes up. Meanwhile, I'm off to try and find some ECU pinout pics.

Cheers :)