HELP! 240sx/1uz drivetrain ?'s

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Anthonygrud

im going to be mating a 240sx KA transmission to a sc400 1uz , what flywheel/pressure plates/clutch should i use? and would the stock rear differential hold the power?

Thanks in advance!

Anthony

3SGTE based flywheel, 3sgte clutch cover and 300zx z32 NA clutch plate :)

Thank you! But fortunetly I have a really good deal coming , Custom 11lb flywheel , 6 puck stage 3 clutch , and a adapter plate for around 400 usd. All of it is meant to be in this transmission so NO modding! Thank you anyway.

For my personal information, may I ask where you are getting this deal? Someone parting out a project?

I have another engine and trans sitting here looking to be stuck together and I'm just exploring other creative options beyond what I came up with before.

Thanks
Watty

For my personal information, may I ask where you are getting this deal? Someone parting out a project?

I have another engine and trans sitting here looking to be stuck together and I'm just exploring other creative options beyond what I came up with before.

Thanks
Watty

Sure , I'm getting it from a local guy who makes the adapter himself and im not sure about the clutch/flywheel but he does have hookups around this area so im guessing thats how. But this is his email ... [email protected]

No he's right i must of misunderstood what he told me , Im getting the flywheel , clutch , adapter plate , throwout bearing adapter and the pilot bearing adapt for 941 $ which is still one hell of a deal. He also gave me a quote of 225 $ for motor mounts which move the motor 1.5" back but i still use the stock tranny mount just different holes on the mount. Im still debating wether or not i should just make my own motor mounts that use the stock location of the tranny so i dont have to mess with all the bearing stuff also save alot of work and 225$.