1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Redline

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Here goes a question for any 1uz-fe experts, why are Maajola's and the monster 1uz-fe dragster valves not floating at those peak rpm's?

Did they do something special to the cams, lobes or lifters to make that not happen at 8500-9000rpms?

Is Maajola using the stock rods? Also isn't there a rev cut off limit when running the stock ECU's?
Jibby,
Simple answer is weight, a 1uz with std cams, buckets and springs (40lb on seat) will run in excess of 7500rpm with ITB intake. With 2mm bigger valves, shim under buckets, suitable cam timing and 80lb springs will turn in excess of 11000 rpm before float.

A 2 valve V8 with 2"+ valves, roller cam, roller rockers and pushrods has extreme mechanical loads and requires huge spring pressures to control that mass.

I am not game to take rev limit above 8000 with std rods or cam buckets. Don't know how long it will last at 8000 anyway!

Stock rev limiter is around 6200 I think.

Ahhhhh, got it.....Thanks RMS...bigger valves, buckets and after market "stronger springs" change the dynamic's of the engines operation.... I figured there had to be some after market changes to make the engines rev that high successfully.....

Also figured you got to have the stand alone ECU's installed or a superior piggy back ECU to bypass the rev cut limiter as well...

Learning something new every day...